10 Mar My Essential Oil Daily Routine
In September last year I wrote a blog post outlining the oils I use as part of my daily routine. I thought it needed updating. So for a day last week I recorded every oil and natural product infused with essential oils that I used. Hopefully you will learn a few new ideas of how to incorporate essential oils into your life to eliminate toxins, boost your wellness and detoxify your life.
- Oil pulling with a drop of OnGuard with some coconut oil
- Bella came home from childcare yesterday with some scratches on her face so I applied Lavender & Frankincense. Both really good oils for nourishing skin and reducing the appearance of scars. I already had little individual rollerbottles made to make it easy to apply
- Applied Frankincense over my heart chakra and said a little gratitude prayer.
- Diffused 3 drops of Elevation & 3 drops of OnGuard. OnGuard to boost our immunity as Bella has a cough. Elevation, the Joyful blend to raise our energy levels and energetic vibration.
- Added 2 drops of Lemongrass to the washing machine. Just washing the bath maths and towels.
- Used my IceBlue spritzer to spray on my shoulders and rub in. Sore shoulders from yesterday’s TERRAfit legs and shoulders workout. 🏋️♀️
- 1 drop of Lemon in a glass of water to kickstart my metabolism and help cleanse my digestive system
- TerraGreens and Slim & Sassy Chocolate Protein shake mix in my smoothie with almond milk, chia seeds, frozen banana & frozen coconut water.
- Lifelong vitality supplements and Mito 2 Max, energy & stamina complex for overall wellbeing and cellular support.
- Brushed teeth with OnGuard toothpaste.
- A drop of Peppermint inhaled from the palm of my hands before exercising to open my airways and give me an instant energy boost.
- Coconut oil with Lavender to cleanse my face
- Showered and washed hair using the dōTERRA shampoo & conditioner and body wash
- Applied the root to rip hair serum to my hair.
- Applied the doTERRA deodorant
- Aromatic dressing with fractionated coconut oil and Whisper.
- Had a Protein bliss ball flavoured with Peppermint. It also had Quinoa flakes, cashews, chia seeds, medjool dates, Choc Slim & Sassy Trim shake & shredded coconut. Amazing!!!! So hard to stop at 1. The recipe is here.
- The cleaners have just come over and used the All Purpose cleaner & Bathroom cleaner I made from the OnGuard cleaning concentrate.
- I also made a floor cleaner for them with vinegar, bicarb soda and 5 drops of Wild Orange in a bucket of warm water.
- Diffused Citrus Bliss, the Invigorating blend. 🍊🍋
- A couple of drops of Tea Tree in the washing machine with Bella’s modern cloth nappies.
- Applied Past Tense to my temples in my hairline and across the back of my neck for a little headache. Probably because I haven’t had enough water today.
- Added a few drops of Lavender with coconut oil to Bella’s bath water.
- Rolled Bella’s sleepy time roller on the bottom of her feet and across the back of her neck. Her sleepy time roller contains one drop of each of Lavender, Cedarwood, Vetiver, Roman Chamomile & Juniper Berry. 💤
- Applied the Immune bomb roller down the back of Bella’s spine and across her neck. This has Oregano, OnGuard & Frankincense.
- Diffused 3 drops of EasyAir with 3 drops of Lavender Peace to support our sleep and open our airways. Smells amazing!
So between September 2016 and March 2017 it’s been 6 months and if you compare my use of essential oils you can see I have started using more essential oils and natural products and supplements. Plus this was just ONE day. Every day is different. I diffuse different oils every morning and afternoon. I apply different oils to myself topically depending on my needs and how I feel. So just use this as a snapshot to get some ideas.
You can save 25% on essential oils and buy them at wholesale prices. Click here for more info.
Get my FREE ebook containing my favourite DIY recipes to get started using essential oils by entering your details here.