29 Mar Loving Chai Chocolate Puddings
My obsession with Ginger & Wild Orange continues. This morning I have been having fun in the kitchen making lots of chocolate treats to stock up the freezer. 🙂
I’ve made some raw chocolate using the recipe in my free eBook. Instead of lemon essential oil I used 5 drops of Ginger essential oil, 5 drops of Wild Orange essential oil plus 2 handfuls of goji berries and 2 handfuls of pistachios. It is currently setting in the freezer. I can’t wait to eat it.
I based this chocolate pudding recipe on this one from Cook it up Paleo. I have slightly modified it and used my essential oils to add a burst of flavour. It reminds me of a warming chai latte. Full of love and cuddles. It is silky smooth and is a nutrient dense healthy treat full of goodness. You deserve it! The gelatin is so good for your gut health and Cacao is a superfood packed full of magnesium and other minerals that can boost your mood.
- 270ml Coconut Cream (I use the Ayam brand)
- 1 Tb Gelatin (I use the Sarah Wilson I quit sugar brand)
- 1/3 cup Cacao
- 1/8 cup Organic brown rice syrup
- 2 drops doTERRA Cassia essential oil
- 2 drops doTERRA Ginger essential oil
- 2 drops doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil
- Add the coconut cream, cacao and brown rice syrup to the thermomix. Warm up to 50C, 2 mins, speed 3.
- When it gets to 30 seconds remaining slowly add the gelatin through the top.
- Add the essential oils
- Pour into 4 small serving containers and leave in the fridge to set.