06 Apr OnGuard Protein Power bites
These scrumptious power bites are made with The Protective blend so I think of them as little immune bombs. 🙂
On Guard, The Protective blend, contains Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus & Rosemary. Clove is very high in anti-oxidants. Higher than blueberries and goji berries so I like having this blend. I frequently diffuse it to kill airborne pathogens and boost our immunity and I also like to apply it topically down the back of our spines and necks. I make up an Immune Bomb roller with On Guard, Frankincense and Oregano for this. Sometimes I also add Lemon and Tea Tree to this mix. With the seasons changing it is a great blend to have on hand. How cool would it be if every childcare centre, classroom and office was diffusing this blend!!!!
I love having healthy snacks on hand in the fridge/freezer so I don’t eat crap. These meet my healthy snack requirements of protein, good fats & no refined sugar. Winner!!! My little 19 month toddler loves them too. 🙂
Enjoy and let me know what you think.
- 1 cup Oats (or quinoa flakes)
- 1 Tb Chia seeds
- 2 scoops Slim and Sassy Choc Shake (or any protein powder)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla paste
- 5 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 drops doTERRA OnGuard essential oil
- Add all the ingredients to your thermomix or high speed blender. Mix for 20 seconds on speed 4.
- Roll into balls and pop in the fridge to set.