06 Apr Wild Orange Gummies
I love making gummies. They are so quick and easy plus they only have 4 ingredients. They seriously take less than 5 minutes with my thermomix. If you don’t have one you can win one over on ThermOMG. Plus gummies are loaded with gut healing gelatin. Make sure you buy a good quality gelatin from grass fed beef. I use the Sarah Wilson one.
- 1 cup Coconut Water
- 2 Tb Gelatin (I use the Sarah Wilson I quit sugar brand)
- 2 Tb Organic brown rice syrup
- 2 drops doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil
- Add the coconut water and brown rice syrup to the thermomix. Warm up to 50C, 2 mins, speed 3.
- When it gets to 30 seconds remaining slowly add the gelatin through the top.
- Add the Wild Orange essential oil
- Mix until there are no lumps. Roughly 5 sec/ speed 4
- Pour into a small glass container and leave in the fridge to set.
NOTE: You can also use a silicon mold for fun shaped gummies
I share my recipe for Mojito Gummies and Chai gummies over on my friends blog. Matt and Nat from Paleo Power Couple. Check it out here.